Our electrical planning know-how is demonstrated in control cabinet construction, even with a batch size of one
We at KS CONTROL have over 20 years of experience in electrical design, the development of circuit diagrams and control cabinet construction.
Our electrical designers draw on the synergies of the various branches of our divisions with their special electronics requirements. The latest version of the EPLAN Electric P8 platform serves as the basis for our control cabinet construction. It allows all planning work to be carried out as consistently as possible.
Of course, we also advise our customers on the optimisation of their circuit diagrams and analyse them. We also manufacture terminal boxes, control panels and switch boxes of any size, including testing and measurement according to BGVA3, for fixed and mobile switchgear.
Take advantage of our expertise in your project – whether new plant, plant expansion or retrofit.
- Circuit diagram analysis and optimisation
- EPLAN electrical design
- Control cabinet construction
- Switchgear, distributors, control panels, operating consoles
- Installation of specific tested components
- Consideration of supplier regulations
- Testing/measurement according to BGVA3 for fixed and mobile switchgear
- UL approval
- Network/Ethernet installation
- Fieldbus installation and testing
- Functional description, operating instructions
- Plant documentation and revision
- Assembly, operator instruction
- After-sales service
KS Control Steuerung & Automatisierung
KS Control Inspektionstechnik
Leerflaschen- und Verschlusskontrolle