Swing top bottle closing machine with linear design
Precision engineering with a stainless steel hygiene design, innovative detail solutions and state-of-the-art drive and control technology: This is the best way to describe the KS CONTROL inspection, closure monitoring and swing top bottle closing machine. Standardizing our systems has many benefits: Efficiency and quality, short delivery times and an attractive price/performance ratio. Let yourself be impressed by the advantages of our series-produced machines. For example, the KS CLIP N`CLOSE provides maximum flexibility in the processing of all swing top bottles that are found in breweries and bottling plants without additional size parts.
Due to the patented, raised clip position without touching the sealing surfaces of the bottle and the top, it is possible to have swing top closure inspection that is 100 percent hygienic.
The flexibility user-friendly touch screen with self-explanatory user interface that can be integrated in the machine, the unlimited product preselection and the vision and traceability function also make it possible for untrained personnel to quickly familiarise with the operating and evaluation functions. Because part replacement is not necessary when changing to different bottle and container types, product changes can be carried out in just a few minutes.
With our remote service, we provide our customers with quick remote diagnosis. In this way, machine settings can be optimised if necessary. Furthermore, you are provided with quick and direct help with troubleshooting functional problems at any time by our specialised service personnel. All steps are shown live on the display.
- Hygienic compact design in stainless steel
- High-quality mechanical engineering "Made in Germany"
- Low space requirements due to linear machine design
- Processing of all the usual swing top bottles and containers
- Simple, pre-programmable and updateable type management
- Can be optimally integrated into new and existing systems
- Complete system integration, including belt control
- Integrated, future-proof network interface (industrial, Ethernet, TCP/IP)
- Remote service connection via the Internet
- Simple touchscreen operation with self-explanatory user interface
- Extensive evaluation of all operation-related data
- Up to 15,000 containers/hr.
- More capacity is possible at any time because of our flexible modular system