Swing-top bottle full inspection
An optimum, innovative machine construction suitable for daily operations - that is the way to best describe KS-CONTROL inspection machines. The standardisation of our systems brings about many benefits: efficiency, quality, short delivery times and an attractive price/performance ratio. Let the advantages of our production machines win you over! The KS XPlorer2, for instance, provides maximum flexibility in empty bottle inspection work. As the system is modularly designed it is straightforward and easily convertible. Another plus is that it can be extended to reflect customer needs.
The user-friendly touch screen which can be flexibly integrated at the machine and with a self-explanatory user surface, unlimited sorter pre-selection and a vision and traceability function even makes it possible for untrained personnel to be quickly familiarised with the operating and evaluating functions. Given that no interchange parts are needed when switching over to other bottle and container types, the sorter can be changed in just a few minutes.
Our remote services provide our customers with a rapid remote diagnosis with every access to the inspection parameters. In this way, machine settings can be optimized, if required. Our specialized service personnel is also there at all times to provide you with rapid and direct assistance on fault rectification questions. All steps are shown live on the display screen.
Test bottle programme
A specially prepared test container assortment - useable in any order - is available for testing the individual inspection units. The findings are shown on the display and stored for evaluation purposes.
- Hygienic compact design in high-grade steel
- High-grade „Made in Germany“ machine engineering
- Requires little space
- Modular set-up from the individual to the full bottle inspection
- Processing of all the usual bottles and jars
- Fail-safe inspection of dry and wet containers
- Simple, pre-programmable and updatable sorting management
- Can be optimally integrated into new and existing plants
- All-in system integration including belt control from the washer to the filler
- Maximum detection fail-safeness thanks to ultra-modern CMOS camera technology
- Long-life, energy-efficient, high-performance LED lighting
- Integrated, future-proof network interface (Industrial, Ethernet, TCP/IP)
- Internet remote-service connection
- Touch screen with self-explanatory user interface for easy operating
- Comprehensive analysis of all the operating-relevant data
- Up to 15,000 containers/hr
- Even higher performances are possible at any time thanks to our flexible modular system