Customer-specific control, automation
and assembly solutions
We breathe life into your plant – from the electrical planning to the software creation and commissioning
Our range of services is aimed at supporting our customers in implementing the control of their machine and plant processes. To this end we develop individual software solutions for automation tasks in material and assembly handling as well as in inspection and checking technology. Our control, assembly and inspection facilities stand for reliable automation and traceability.
We speed up production processes
Our employees, electrical designers and programmers, who have many years of experience in virtually all controller generations, implement the automation of machinery ranging from single stations up to complex networked control, assembly and inspection facilities.
- Design and project planning
- Development, implementation and programming of tailor-made solutions with: Siemens S7, TIA Portal, Beckhoff TwinCAT 2/3, B&R Automation Studio, Allen Bradley
- Monitoring: SCADA visualisation systems WinCC, iFix, Atvise, Aprol etc.
- Process visualisation and web-based user interfaces
- Integration of presses, screwing and testing technology
- Drive technology: SEW, Bosch, Rexroth, Beckhoff, B&R, Siemens, Tox, Getriebe Nord etc.
- Communication via industrial bus systems (Profibus, Profinet, CAN, Powerlink, EtherCAT, etc.)
- Assembly-machine and line concatenation
- Assembly and commissioning of switchgear and field devices
- Process visualisation and web-based user interface
- On-site maintenance, service and updates as well as remote maintenance access